Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

How many percent of soil in earth?

1 Answer

About 71% of Earth's surface is made up of the ocean, dwarfing Earth's polar ice, lakes, and rivers. The remaining 29% of Earth's surface is land, consisting of continents and islands.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1662829750255) }}

LIVE
Points points 7
Rating

Similar Questions
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE
Science 1 Answer

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE