Science

Is black mold dangerous?


3 Answers

Very dangerous. If you're exposed for long enough, black mold spores can shut down your organs, incapacitate your immune system, and damage your brain—resulting in death.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1565375340895) }}

LIVE
Points points 159
Rating 0

It can be especially for people with respiratory issues. Exposure symptoms include coughing, wheezing, nasal congestion, red eyes, nosebleeds, itchy skin or eyes, and a sore or itchy throat. In otherwise healthy people, short-term exposure to toxins from black mold are unlikely to cause harm.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1565375554102) }}

LIVE
Points points 156
Rating 0
Sign-in to view all answers

Similar Questions
Science 2 Answers
Science 2 Answers
Science 1 Answer

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE