Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Animals

Are wasp stings deadly?

1 Answer

They can be painful but not usually deadly. They potentially can be for anyone that is or might be allergic to wasp venom or insect venom. If after being stung, the person starts to swell, wheeze, vomit or other signs of an allergic reaction, call your emergency services immediately.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1662412998734) }}

LIVE
Points points 6
Rating

Similar Questions
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE
Animals 1 Answer
Animals 1 Answer
Animals 2 Answers
Animals 1 Answer
Animals 1 Answer
Animals 1 Answer

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE