Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

Why is dry ice so dangerous?

1 Answer

Dry ice is colder than one hundred degrees below zero F. If touched dry ice can quickly cool skin causing frost bite and tissue damage. Dry ice does not melt but turns into a gas which can interfere with breathing.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1659132861035) }}

LIVE
Points points 79
Rating

Similar Questions
Science 2 Answers
Science 2 Answers
Science 2 Answers
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE
Science 4 Answers
Science 2 Answers
Science 2 Answers
Science 3 Answers
Science 1 Answer
Science 2 Answers

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE