Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

How much have we discovered of the ocean?

1 Answer

Approximately 5 percent of the ocean has been discovered, which leaves 95% of the ocean unexplored.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1591118552959) }}

LIVE
Points points 555
Rating

Similar Questions
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE