Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Geography

How much of the earth is covered in land?


29 percent Seen from space, the majority of the Earth’s surface is covered by oceans – that makes up 71 percent of the surface of the Earth, with the remaining 29 percent for land. But what percentage of the Earth’s land surface is desert? Deserts actually make up 33 percent.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1568303917678) }}

LIVE
Points points 89
Rating 0

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE