Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Food

Is mold on cheese dangerous?


Depends on the type of mold. Generally mold on cheese is not dangerous due to cheese being made from moldy milk. Just scrape off the mold and the cheese can be eaten.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1578369628375) }}

LIVE
Points points 333
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions
Food 1 Answer

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE