Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

Is it bad to eat rust?


Yes, eating rust, aka iron oxide, can provide you with a lethal dosage of iron. If a small amount got on your tongue you should be fine but if you've ingested an amount larger than one eighth of a teaspoon you should watch for symptoms of iron poisoning.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1566184796268) }}

LIVE
Points points 356
Rating 0

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE