Food

How many calories in a filet?

1 Answer

How many calories are in a 8 oz grilled filet mignon? A perfectly grilled 8-ounce filet mignon provides an astounding 700 calories. Nearly 65 percent of the calories come from fat -- 51 grams of fat to be exact. The remaining 35 percent of calories come from the nearly 60 grams of protein

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1670374764835) }}

LIVE
Points points 3
Rating

Want to help make Alexa smarter?

Alexa was not able to answer this question until the person above taught it how to. Have a go at answering questions that Alexa still cannot answer today and watch your answers get shared to Alexa users!

Sign in with Amazon