Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

Are holly berries toxic?

2 Answers

The berries of the holly plant are poisonous to pets and people. Swallowing can cause vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration and drowsiness. Children have shown symptoms after swallowing just two holly berries.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1544904460080) }}

LIVE
Points points 83
Rating

Yes

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1544904757119) }}

LIVE
Points points 78
Rating

Similar Questions
Science 1 Answer
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE