Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon


What's the scientific term for but?

The But upon which you sit, consists of several muscles called the Gluteus Muscles. The largest ones are the ones directly above the area that would be on a chair when you sit, called the Gluteus Maximus. So scientifically, the term Gluteus Maximus is the term most used for "But."

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1568508292190) }}

Points points 319
Rating 1

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world