Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Miscellaneous

How dangerous is bleach?

2 Answers

Household bleach, used according to label directions, including recommended ventilation and protection, is surprisingly non-toxic to humans. Misapplied, especially when mixed with other substances, it can be harmful or even lethal.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1677045931422) }}

LIVE
Points points 1
Rating

Bleach is highly toxic, and should not be swallowed due to corrosive properties. Bleach should be used with gloves and in large, well ventilated spaces to protect the skin and airways. Bleach misuse can lead to blindness, chemical burns, and even death.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1677045984635) }}

LIVE
Points points 4
Rating

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE