Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

Is there more land or water?


According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, about 71% of Earth's surface is covered with water, mostly by oceans. The remaining 29% is land, consisting of continents and islands.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1569856515089) }}

LIVE
Points points 83
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE