Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Animals

How many snakes give live birth?


About 70 percent of snakes lay eggs. These types of snakes are called oviparous. The other 30 percent give birth to live young, much like mammals.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1592253837358) }}

LIVE
Points points 46
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE