Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

What happens when you get ink poisoning?


Symptoms depend on what type of ink is used. Nausea and vomiting are symptoms of ingesting too much writing or printer ink. Nervous system damage and headaches can occur from swallowing printer ink, while poisoning from tattoo ink often results in swelling, pain, and a rash.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1572518573561) }}

LIVE
Points points 101
Rating 0

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE