Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon


Is caster sugar the same as granulated sugar?

"Caster sugar" refers to a sugar that is ground to a consistency between granulated and powdered sugar in coarseness. In the United States, caster sugar is often called superfine sugar, baker’s sugar, or bar sugar.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1598728088472) }}

Points points 57
Rating 1

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world