Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Food

Is it okay to eat moldy cheese?


Mold generally can't penetrate far into hard and semisoft cheeses, such as cheddar, colby, Parmesan and Swiss. So you can cut away the moldy part and eat the rest of the cheese. Cut off at least 1 inch around and below the moldy spot. ... These molds are safe for healthy adults to eat.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1572260344163) }}

LIVE
Points points 572
Rating 1

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE