Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Animals

How many marsupial animals are there?


334 extant species of marsupials exist, 70% of which occur on the Australian continent. The remaining 30% are found in the Americas — primarily in South America, thirteen in Central America, and one in North America.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1585677291889) }}

LIVE
Points points 44
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE