Film and TV

What is a negative movie review called?

1 Answer

A negative movie review is generally referred to as a pan. It's generally used as a verb in that a film reviewer panned a film or that a film was panned by reviewers.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1672509289852) }}

Points points 16

Want to help make Alexa smarter?

Alexa was not able to answer this question until the person above taught it how to. Have a go at answering questions that Alexa still cannot answer today and watch your answers get shared to Alexa users!

Sign in with Amazon