Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

What is copper poisoning?


In biology, poisons are substances that can cause death, injury or harm to organs, tissues, cells, and DNA. So if you are poisoned with copper, that means you have ingested too much of the metal. Copper toxicity can result from long-term exposure to contaminated food and water sources.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1653502427509) }}

LIVE
Points points 3
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE