Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Miscellaneous

How much money do twitch streamers make off bits?

1 Answer

They ordinarily receive 80% of 1 U.S. cent per Bit and the Extension developer will receive the remaining 20%.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1665929758916) }}

LIVE
Points points 20
Rating

Similar Questions
Miscellaneous 2 Answers
Miscellaneous 2 Answers
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE
Miscellaneous 2 Answers

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE