Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

What is in mars's atmosphere?


The atmosphere is the layer of gases surrounding Mars. It is about 100 times thinner than Earth's, & it is 95 percent carbon dioxide. The remaining 5% has Nitrogen, Argon, Oxygen, & Carbon monoxide. Also, minor amounts of water, nitrogen oxide, neon, hydrogen-deuterium-oxygen, krypton & xenon

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1636790787807) }}

LIVE
Points points 9
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions
Science 1 Answer

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE