Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Food

Is moldy cheese good?

2 Answers

While you probably won't die from eating moldy cheese, If your food has mold on it, you shouldn't eat it, as you could get sick.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1583220490710) }}

LIVE
Points points 198
Rating

No. Even if you cut off the moldy part of the cheese, because of the microscopic mold spores, the cheese should be disposed of to prevent illness.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1586023528655) }}

LIVE
Points points 84
Rating

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE