Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

What does ink poisoning do?


Ink poisoning is VERY rare, and generally only occurs if a SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT gets into your blood stream. Nausea and vomiting are symptoms of ingesting too much writing or printer ink. Nervous system damage and headaches can occur from swallowing ink.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1569617365523) }}

LIVE
Points points 159
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE