Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

What's on earth?


Earth is the only object in space known to harbor life. 29% of Earth's surface is land consisting of continents and islands. The remaining 71% is covered by oceans, seas and lakes. Earth's land, water and air, create a biosphere that sustains life on land and in the air, and marine life under water.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1619753709530) }}

LIVE
Points points 9388
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE