Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Miscellaneous

How much silver is in a quarter?


Prior to 1966, a US quarter contained 6.25 grams of 90% pure silver (the other 10% was copper). Since then, though, there is no silver at all - just nickel and copper.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1664571613812) }}

LIVE
Points points 0
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE