Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Geography

Which state has the most sunshine per year?


Arizona is the sunniest state, offering sunlight around 80% of all days between sunrise and sunset, which clouds and occasional storms contributing to the other 20%.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1544729258680) }}

LIVE
Points points 38
Rating 1

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE