Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Geography

What percentage of the population is ambidextrous?


90% of the human population is right-handed. The remaining 10% are left-handed or ambidextrous to some degree. The percentage of pure ambidextrous individuals is just 1%.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1593274260710) }}

LIVE
Points points 137
Rating 0

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE