Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

How much of the earth is populated?

2 Answers

10% of the land area.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1577077249722) }}

LIVE
Points points 54
Rating

We can say that humans now inhabit 90% of world's land leaving only 10% for wilderness.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1573842666643) }}

LIVE
Points points 22
Rating

Similar Questions
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE