Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Miscellaneous

How do you fix a flashlight?

2 Answers

Change the batteries, 99% of the time that's the problem. Or put the batteries in correctly that's the other 1%

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1577483839763) }}

LIVE
Points points 105
Rating

Go to your local hardware store and buy a new one

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1577409037481) }}

LIVE
Points points 41
Rating

Similar Questions
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 2 Answers
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 2 Answers
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 2 Answers
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE