Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

What is sweat taste like?


Sweat is made of 99% water and the remaining 1% is salt and fat. Because of this, sweat tastes salty.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1652372587127) }}

LIVE
Points points 9
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE