Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Film and TV

Who owns the rights to marilyn monroe?

1 Answer

The Anna Freud Centre for the Psychoanalytic Study and Treatment of Children in London owns 25% of Marilyn Monroe's remaining estate. The other 75% is owned by Authentic Brands Group, who licenses images and other intellectual property of the late actress

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1627393210349) }}

LIVE
Points points 84
Rating

Similar Questions
Film and TV 2 Answers
Film and TV 1 Answer
Film and TV 1 Answer
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE
Film and TV 2 Answers
Film and TV 1 Answer

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE