Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon


What's a french oven?

If you have a cast iron pot that has an enameled coating, it’s actually a version of the Dutch oven called a French oven.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1582684217125) }}

Points points 112
Rating 0

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions
Miscellaneous 2 Answers
Miscellaneous 2 Answers
Miscellaneous 1 Answer

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world