Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Food

What's a poison mushroom?


Perhaps the deadliest of all mushrooms, is the death cap. Within 6 to 12 hours after consumption, violent abdominal pain, vomiting, and bloody diarrhea appear, causing rapid loss of fluid from the tissues and intense thirst. Eating this mushroom often leads to coma and death.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1649805549808) }}

LIVE
Points points 2
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE