Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

Is mistletoe poisonous to cats?


When accidentally ingested by our pets, mistletoe poisoning can result in mild signs of gastrointestinal irritation (e.g., drooling, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain).

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1544947364090) }}

LIVE
Points points 85
Rating 1

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE