Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Food

What does u. s. d. a. organic mean?

1 Answer

The seal means the item has ingredients with 95% or more certified organic, free of additives like pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and dyes. It must not be processed using industrial solvents, irradiation, or genetic engineering. The remaining 5% may only be foods or processed on an approved list.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1548271286633) }}

LIVE
Points points 97
Rating

Similar Questions
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE