Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Miscellaneous

What percentage of people have audi belly buttons?

2 Answers

10 percent with an ”outie” belly button which leaves the other 90 percent of the general population with an “innie.”

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1574989316754) }}

LIVE
Points points 390
Rating

Roughly 10% of humans have outie bellies buttons.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1581188028262) }}

LIVE
Points points 420
Rating

Similar Questions
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 4 Answers
Miscellaneous 2 Answers
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE
Miscellaneous 1 Answer

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE