Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

What makes grapes toxic to dogs?


Grapes and raisins are known to be highly toxic to dogs, though research has yet to pinpoint exactly which substance in the fruit causes this reaction. ... Unfortunately, grape and raisin toxicity can even be fatal. Ingesting the fruit could potentially lead to acute (sudden) kidney failure in dogs.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1567888815742) }}

LIVE
Points points 132
Rating 0

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE