Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon


What is wine press residue called?

Wine Sediment, is formed by crystallisation, of the wine and is nothing bad. Fine old wine, therefor should be decanted. sediment sometimes found in a bottle, or glass, of wine is called Dregs. When making wine, the wine press residue is called pomice, or marc. Enjoy life.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1643576253503) }}

Points points 16

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions
Miscellaneous 2 Answers
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 4 Answers
Miscellaneous 1 Answer

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world