Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Geography

Where does new york city get it's water from?

1 Answer

More than 90 percent of the city's water supply comes from the Catskill & Delaware watershed, about 125 miles north of NYC; the other 10 percent comes from the Croton watershed

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1585417239587) }}

LIVE
Points points 124
Rating

Similar Questions
Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE