Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Food

What are chicken nuggets from mcdonald's made out of?


They are made from 100% chicken breast/white meat. However, that's only 45% of their makeup. The other 55% apparently is batter and seasonings, as well as oil. The way they are made looks like ground up chicken, which is how they keep their fun shapes.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1632334487152) }}

LIVE
Points points 140
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE