Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon


What do you call someone who studies bees?

Someone who studies bees is called a Melittologist and apiologist. Melittology is a branch of entomology concerning the scientific study of bees. It may also be called apicology.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1565196747193) }}

Points points 35
Rating 1

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world