Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

Is c. l. r. toxic?


You should not consume C-L-R, but its ingredients are not considered overly toxic. It is a skin irritant and can cause Oral burns, vomiting, and gastrointestinal disturbance when ingested.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1648734315232) }}

LIVE
Points points 7
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions
Science 1 Answer
Science 1 Answer

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE