Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon


What is a trumpet insert?

The "mouth" of the trumpet you mention in your question is called the bell. The harmon mute or insert is typically wrapped at the base with a strip of cork which makes it stay in place when inserted into the bell flare.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1574357739824) }}

Points points 15

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 2 Answers
Miscellaneous 1 Answer
Miscellaneous 1 Answer

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world