Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Animals

Can a puffer fish kill you?


Pufferfish or blowfish are indeed poisonous. Eating one will kill you within minutes & there is no known antidote. Even pricking your finger on the spines can poison you if they have venom on them.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1655402924795) }}

LIVE
Points points 1
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE