Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Miscellaneous

What are the odds of having a boy?


There is a 51% chance of having a boy versus a 49% chance of having a girl. The ratio of male to female births, called the gender ratio, is about 105 to 100, according to the World Health Organization. This means about 51% of deliveries result in a baby boy.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1614809967609) }}

LIVE
Points points 41
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE