Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

Is permanent marker poisonous?


Sharpie markers are AP-certified non-toxic, however it is not recommend to use them on areas of items that may come in contact with food or the mouth.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1549068764645) }}

LIVE
Points points 126
Rating 0

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions
Science 2 Answers

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE