Help make Alexa smarter on Alexa Answers. Sign in with Amazon

Science

Are humans made out of dirt?


Almost 99% of the human body is made up of 6 elements, oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. The remaining 1% of the human body is composed of 5 other elements, potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, and magnesium.

{{ relativeTimeResolver(1627782869942) }}

LIVE
Points points 66
Rating

Similar Questions
Sign in to view all similar questions

Join Alexa Answers

Help make Alexa smarter and share your knowledge with the world

LEARN MORE